JD for Senior Manager – IT
Role: Senior Manager IT
Reporting To: SVP (IT)
To be responsible for operation of and maintaining a resilient, secure and cost-effective IT infrastructure and IT operations for GSTN, based on IT plan and objectives. To contribute in building as well as operation of IT infrastructure of GSTN, manage IT operations, including internal IT facilities, applications etc. Core areas also include coordinating with IT partner(s) to build and operate the enterprise IT infra and services, liaison with other verticals (internal & external) and extend the required support to meet the business-critical objectives.
- 1. Should have minimum 8 years’ experience in building, operation and management of IT projects & setups in a multi-vendor environment.
- 2. Assessment, procurement and deployment of IT solutions for the organization. Should have proven expertise in procurement of IT solution i.e. requirement gathering, defining scope of work, defining SLA, RFP preparation, tendering etc.
- 3. Should have experience in maintaining 24X7 availability of internal data center of enterprise.
- 4. Capable of handling new projects, as well as drive the System Integrator team to achieve these objectives.
- 5. Proven Knowledge on IT Infrastructure solutions and infrastructure applications. Should have deep knowledge of products of OEMs in the core IT infrastructure and services (OS- Primarily Unix/Linux, storage solutions, mailing solutions, mail security solutions and backup).
- 6. Should be exposed to heterogeneous OS (Windows and MacBook) user requirements, as end users.
- 7. Should have worked in environment following strict ITSM/ITIL process, procedures and practices. Should be able to handle operations and maintenance of large and complex IT setups being run by IT partners.
- 8. Experience in handling team consisting of domain admin, IT helpdesk onsite resources.
- 9. Should have experience in monitoring and ensuring SLAs related to IT systems run by partners (servers, CPU, memory, hardware, appliances, services). Should be able to provide technical guidance to the vendor / partner O&M team for upkeep & maintenance of the IT Infrastructure.
- 10. Collaborate with vendor / consultants to design, implement and thereafter maintain the architecture and configuration of the Data Centre/ Data Recovery Center / Near Sites
- 11. Manage a set of off-roll end user support resources to provide user services – to both Windows and MacBook users.
- 12. Identify and offer timely solutions to potential issues in IT infrastructure.
- 13. Identify and build improvements in the existing/future architecture based on changing needs of the organization, challenges faced in current implementation, technological changes at providing organization’s end or changing needs of business.
- 14. Should have experience of handling cooling systems, power backup and online power systems of small data centers (e.g. ACs, UPS, multi-phase power supply, etc).
IT Partners (service providers), Consultants,
IT OEM Vendors
Internal Departments I.e. Services; Procurements and Contracts; Customer Service, Technology;
Key Attributes & Skills:
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)