Candidate will work in Project Monitoring team deployed at one the prestigious government client in Delhi / NCR.
Role of the PMU team will be to assist the department in overall Project Governance and to provide technical & functional expertise to the department to ensure on time project delivery.
- To assist the department / Senior management in day to day project activities.
- To work as a project enabler and facilitator among the internal / external stakeholders
- To assist the department in inter departmental communication and liaising with the concerned stakeholders
- To do regular follow-ups with the stakeholders on the pendency
- To assist the department in office administration
- To assist the department in conducting in-door / out-door conferences/workshops / stakeholder meetings etc.
- To recommend value proposition to the customer in the administrative activities
- To prepare reports, MIS, dashboards using MS office utilities like power point presentations, drafts, notes, circulars, spreadsheets, reports, etc.
- Graduate in any discipline
- 5 to 8 years of experience
- Experience of at least more than one projects as Project Coordinator
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)