The PMU shall be responsible for project monitoring of IT project development & implementation being done by the external system integrator. PMU team to provide expert technical and project management advices to the department to ensure successful and in-time completion of the project.
- Should have at least 10 years of Program/Project/Product Management relevant experience
- Should have working experience within an Agile software development framework, develop business requirements and user stories refined and validated with customers and stakeholders, prioritize the backlog queue across multiple projects and workstreams, and ensure high quality execution working with development and business analyst squad members.
- Should have knowledge of all stages of development including analysis, design, programming, QA and testing to accomplish the successful delivery of software products.
- Should have experience of working with Project Managers, Architects, Scrum Masters, and other business stakeholders to understand project requirements
- Should be well versed in Project Management principles
- Should have experience of working with parallel sprint teams
- Should have experience with Agile and Project Management tools like JIRA, MPP etc.
- Should be proficient in Agile Reporting
- Should have ability to work with teams at multiple sites
- Should have proven ability to ensure on-time project delivery
- Should have good experience of End-to-end Project Monitoring and tracking
- Working as a key part of the Project Monitoring team to ensure that the IT application is developed and rolled out efficiently in line with the organizationâs IT Strategy
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with customer at all levels to understand their business drivers and work with the users to understand requirements and monitor delivery of technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- To assist the Department on project related, technology operational, and financial matters by understanding and managing different aspects of the project and the risks involved throughout the transaction.
- To review project scope, goals, project plan, deliverables, estimation, execution and provide feedback to the customer
- To formulate program management strategies in consultation with department officials
- To participate in Internal/external Stakeholders Management and provide inputs to the customer
- To monitor project compliance as per RFP/Tender and Contract documents
- To monitor project timelines and deliveries as per Contract
- To participate in Steering committee meetings and provide inputs
- To assist customer in Change Management
- To ensure standard industry practices are being adopted in s/w development and implementation
- To Ensure proper documentation and processes establishment as per industry best practices that includes:
- Application Support Procedures
- Change Management
- Incident Management
- System and Technical Configuration Documentation
- Internal and External Users Training
- Release Management
- To monitor and analyze QA & QC reports and give recommendations to the customer
- Responsible for SLA Monitoring, Coordination, Timeline monitoring, Accounting and checking of the invoices raised by the vendor
- To review the invoices submitted by the vendor(s) and provide feedback on the payment as per the RFP/Contract documents
- To review change requests submitted by the vendor and provide inputs to the customer
- To provide expert technical and management advice to the customer
- Risk assessment and mitigation: Responsible for recognizing and assessing risk issues in a timely manner, developing/implementing appropriate mitigation and contingency plans by keeping a close coordination with the Technical team.
- To Understand business, operations and technology requirements, serving as a conduit between stakeholders, operations, and technology teams
- Resource Management and periodic team performance reviews. Act as coach/ mentor to people assigned on the projects and providing them with critical inputs on their growth and development.
- Responsible for successful project delivery including client satisfaction, knowledge management and team development
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)