- To Participate in design discussion and understand the domain and requirements
- To review and provide guidance to the customer/development team on the architecture and design documents of the applications being developed using Pega PRPC and other Pega frameworks.
- To Provide thought-leadership to the customer across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
- To develop and demonstrate an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features
- To work in conjunction with Customer/PMU Head on size estimations, managing scope and risk
- To ensure that the business and technical architecture of the solution being developed by external agency matches the customer technical and functional requirements
- Overall responsibilities include Use Case Analysis, solutioning, design and implementation of Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC).
- Assist and provide guidance to the developers and the testing teams in Application Debugging and Application Administration, Conduct code reviews and ensure coding standards and practices.
- To review and monitor Pega integration components (SOAP/REST etc.) and Deployment activities.
- To work in collaboration with customer and external development agency throughout the Product development and implementation stage in Agile methodology.
- To be an integral part of an Agile engineering team and work interactively with multiple teams and the product owners.
- To review and provide feedback on Technical Specification Document
- To review and assist customer in implementation of performance improvement fixes
- To ensure that the standard coding and testing procedures are being followed
- To ensure that proper documentation and support documents are in place
- Guide other resources on technology and technical challenges
- To participate in business value assessment and business requirements elaboration phases
- To actively participate in the class structure design and reusable rulesets design
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)