- To review architecture of business applications developed using Opentext frameworks and provide feedback and guidance to the customer/project teams.
- To provide technical oversight for the Opentext Implementation and ensures opentext best practices
- To interact with Opentext UX and Performance experts and provide inputs to the customer/project teams.
- To review overall implementation of OpenText Archiving and Document Access solution and its integration with external systems.
- To participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning meetings
- To coordinate with functional consultant and technical consultants to understand the issues and provide inputs.
- To review Production system configuration and testing.
- To communicate business and technical impacts which affect scheduling to management in advance
- To Assist department in production change management process.
- To provide expert consultancy, technical ideas and knowledge to the customer with their multichannel technical vision, strategy and roadmap.
- To review the processes and documentation that adheres to the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) standards and procedures including: requirements, design, testing and training documentation for OpenText
- To assist the customer with functional and system integration testing for software upgrades, customizations, patches, etc.
- To work with teams to translate business requirements into workflow and records management based solutions
- To ensure that the quality processes are adopted by the teams right from conception to completion
- To develop/review content migration plan from one or more sources to new environments and design the required interfaces
- To Identify and develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Service Level
- To monitor Agreements (SLAs) in coordination with client for production support.
- Accountable for Open Text product roadmap and release management.
- To identify, troubleshoot and resolve system technical issues
- To serve as Technical lead for Content Server administration, design and configuration; including search configuration and optimization and index management; managing error logs and system back-ups; failover strategies and implementation; etc.
- To perform data quality control and monitor standard practices and procedures for managing physical and electronic records
- To develop migration strategies to ensure the integrity of records and related metadata over the required lifetime of the records as information systems are upgraded or replaced
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, M.Tech - Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)