Designation: Network Engineer
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and administering LAN, WAN, and wireless networks including servers, routers, firewalls, switches, UPSs, and other hardware;
- Managing existing and deploying new system configurations, including Windows Server, Virtualization Systems, Mobile Devices, Mobile Platforms and Desktops (Windows and MAC);
- Procuring network equipment and managing subcontractors involved with network installation;
- Maintain the EPABX/phone system and work closely with the phone service provider to keep the lines active;
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all implemented networks;
- Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting;
- Updating network equipment to the latest firmware releases;
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups;
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures;
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems;
- Replacing faulty network hardware components, as and when required;
- Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications;
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems;
- Coordinating computer network access and use;
- Maintaining data privacy and preventing any incidence of hacking of data.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualification:
â Bachelorâs degree in IT/ Computer Applications/Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
â Experience of 5-7 years in IT-network domain.
â Knowledge and experience in configuration and setup of CISCO routers & switches, networkintegration, operations & monitoring, evaluation, configuration & trouble shooting, maintenance of wireless LAN/WAN,and networksecurity.
â Good interpersonal skills with ability to handle client/customer service.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)