Role: Media & Communication Advisor
Project: Department of Revenue
Job Location: New Delhi
The Objective of this job is to carry out successful Media and Public outreach/affairs through advise on Media related issues and strategic management.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Advisor include:
- Responsible for media management and public outreach for Department of Revenue.
- Create quarterly media calendar, share and get approvals from senior leaders and plan and initiate activities to achieve the agreed communication objectives.
- Independently handle and execute public relations, press interactions and timely press coverage for Department of Revenue.
- Complete ownership of media relations including press coverage, media management, arranging interview, managing press conferences and coordinating with all stakeholders for maximum media coverage for Department of Revenue.
- Complete ownership of producing IEC and publicity material like brochures, dockers etc. while ensuring necessary approvals from senior officials.
- Oversee the implementation of communication and public outreach campaigns, Identify bottlenecks in campaign implementation and ensure resolution, Track, prepare and share timely reports on all media activities. Derive metrics to analyse the impact and suggest ways to improve the communication process.
- Analysing media reports on the economy, taxation and financial markets and articulation of perspective/viewpoint of the Ministry of Finance on various issues falling within domain of the Ministry of Finance.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 10 years of professional experience with Government (Central or State)/PSUs/Institutes etc.
- Excellent communication skills in Hindi & English (Both written & Oral).
- Exposure to work related to media management.
- Postgraduate degree/diploma in Finance/Journalism.
- Minimum 20 years of professional experience.
- Experience of working with a National Daily Newspaper or News-Agency.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)