The Java Developer must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in computer science or a related field is preferred. She/he must possess minimum of 4 years experience working as a Web Developer, preferably with agile methodologies.
- Computer programming using latest web technologies to build the open source collaborative development platform.
- Working with the project team of tech architect, product manager, UI designers to deliver high quality web based product and services
- Design and architect complex software solutions and scale them as they grow
- Managing Project scope and change requests (CR)
- Formulates strategies and methods in coordination with the Architect to gather functional requirements and capture them in standard notations like use cases.
- Liaison with project team and delivering projects as per scheduled milestones (risk/quality/time)
- Review/Improve upon current processes/methodologies.
- Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
Desired Skills & Experience
At least 4 years of programming experience
Exposure to modern web development practices source control using Git, SVN, Continuous integration, Continuous Deployment, Integration testing etc. is required
Expert level Object Oriented Design, and MVC implementation
Intermediate-level SQL syntax (JOIN, UNION, aggregation and conditional functions)
Intermediate-level DB design (data normalization, foreign key constraints, indexes)
Designing, developing and scaling large web systems
Experience with both front end and server side development
Experience working with third-party APIs, building mashups etc.
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Experience performance tuning databases
- Experience with UI and user experience development
- Experience with developing reporting interfaces (charts, data grids, filters, exporting)
- Any Sys Admin experience
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)