- Working as a key part of the Project Monitoring team to ensure that the IT application is developed and rolled out efficiently in line with the organizationâs IT Strategy
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with customer at all levels to understand their business drivers and work with the users to understand requirements and monitor delivery of technical solutions to meet business requirements.
- To assist the Department on project related, technology operational, and financial matters by understanding and managing different aspects of the project and the risks involved throughout the transaction.
- Monitoring of Project Plans to ensure timely execution.
- To assist in definition and implementation of IT policies, procedures, and best practices including information security management practice.
- To assist in definition and implementation of all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Benchmark, analyze report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Understand various project objectives and client requirements at different stages of the project and address concerns in proactive manner.
- To Ensure proper documentation and processes establishment as per industry best practices that includes:
- System Support Procedures
- Change Management
- Incident Management
- System and Technical Configuration Documentation
- Disaster recovery
- Understand requirements of Department/users and suggest appropriate technologies.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Analyze IT requirements of project sites and implement according to business objectives.
- Monitor management of IT Assets with maintenance records regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Keep current with the latest technologies.
- Training, motivation and coaching of staff to ensure that people grow both technically and as professionals with the team
- Define, assess and review the contracts/ agreements of customers and vendors for information security related clauses/ requirements
- Conduct Information Security awareness and training programs for the employees as part of their induction and regular awareness
- Monitoring client contractual (MSA) information security obligations
- Monitor the Information Security audits/ assessments of project third party vendors/ suppliers
- Monitor the information security incident management process for incident reporting, containment, resolution and root cause analysis
- Coordination between system integrator teams and department stakeholders around the project to manage ongoing communication of project status including regular updates to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Periodic Senior Management review meetings with the department
- Monitoring of Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Providing advisory services on transactions/payments made by the Department to the SI.
- Resource Management and periodic team performance reviews. Act as coach/ mentor to people assigned on the projects and providing them with critical inputs on their growth and development.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)