The PMU shall be responsible for project monitoring of IT project development & implementation being done by the external system integrator. PMU team to provide expert technical and project management advices to the department to ensure successful and in-time completion of the project.
- To assist the Department on project related, technology operational, and financial matters by understanding and managing different aspects of the project and the risks involved throughout the transaction.
- Monitoring of Project Plans to ensure timely execution.
- To assist in definition and implementation of IT policies, procedures, and best practices including information security management practice.
- Benchmark, analyze report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Understand various project objectives and client requirements at different stages of the project and address concerns in proactive manner.
- To Ensure proper documentation and processes establishment as per industry best practices that includes:
- System Support Procedures
- Change Management
- Incident Management
- System and Technical Configuration Documentation
- Disaster recovery
- Understand requirements of Department/users and suggest appropriate technologies.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Analyze IT requirements of project sites and implement according to business objectives.
- Monitor management of IT Assets with maintenance records regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Training, motivation and coaching of staff to ensure that people grow both technically and as professionals with the team
- Define, assess and review the contracts/ agreements of customers and vendors for information security related clauses/ requirements
- Conduct Information Security awareness and training programs for the employees as part of their induction and regular awareness
- Monitoring client contractual (MSA) information security obligations
- Monitor the Information Security audits/ assessments of project third party vendors/ suppliers
- Monitor the information security incident management process for incident reporting, containment, resolution and root cause analysis
- Coordination between system integrator teams and department stakeholders around the project to manage ongoing communication of project status including regular updates to manage stakeholder expectations.
- Periodic Senior Management review meetings with the department
- Monitoring of Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Any Specialization, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Computers
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)