Client: Investor Schemes, Fraud Protection, Corporate Affairs
Develop layouts / PDF design for E-books/Magazines and marketing collaterals such as brochures, posters, social media posts, corporate presentations etc.
Conceptualize information provided by client and put into design.
Obtains approval of concept/creatives by submitting rough layout for approval
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Makes recommendations for improvements in design processes and assigned tasks pertinent to the design capability.
Research and stay on top of graphic design trends.
Use innovation to redefine a design brief within tight deadlines
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Minimum work experience: 3 years
- Qualification: Bachelorâs degree in a design-related stream
- Passionate about design with good knowledge in underlying principles.
- Ability to work independently.
- A creative and curious individual who can empathise with the end user and has UI/UX experience translate ideas and user stories into effective designs.
- A quick learner with a willingness to adapt creativity in a government culture.
- A strong background in developing layouts and graphic design for E-books/Magazines, Brochures, Posters etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.A - Any Specialization, Fine Arts, B.Des. - Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)