Candidate will work in Project Monitoring team deployed at one the prestigious government client in Delhi / NCR.
Role of the PMU team will be to assist the department in overall Project Governance and to provide technical & functional expertise to the department to ensure on time project delivery.
Functional analyst shall be mainly responsible to discuss the functional requirements with the customer and to understand the complete functional scope of the project. This role shall also be responsible to prepare / review functional documents and to assist the teams in assessing change requests, impact analysis, preparing and executing test cases.
- To discussion the functional requirements with customer / project team to understand the project scope
- To work in collaboration with Scrum Master and assist him/her in preparing / reviewing functional design & functional documents, Product Backlog, User Stories and defining acceptance criteria
- To create, review and execute manual test cases
- To conduct pre-production testing to ensure minimal defect leakage
- To prepare and review Functional and Integration test cases
- To test the application functionalities and to ensure it is working as its supposed to be.
- To analyze linkages of the functional modules of the application and to do the impact analysis
- To prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Note: For exceptional candidate exceptions may be considered.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)