Roles and responsibilities
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code (OOP) along with test cases
- Must have expertise in atleast 1 high level language like Python, Java, etc.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, scalable and performant applications
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system (Write ELT/ETL)
- Have worked on atleast one Orchestration ETL like Kettle, Talend etc.
- Develop software related to Business Intelligence and Fraud Analytics system.
- Write and implement software solutions that integrate different systems.
- Identify and suggest various opportunities to improve efficiency and functionality
- Work closely with Data Scientist and implement Statistical models into production.
- Knowledge of an AI/ML platform like Tensorflow will be a plus.
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering with 2-3 years of experience as a developer
- Expert in Java/Python, with knowledge of web framework such as Django, Flask, Spring / Strut etc. depending on your technology stack
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Java/Python
- Strong understanding of programming concept, data structure and algorithms
- Knowledge of web services, micro services, API
- Working experience with databases, SQL/NoSQL
- Experience with statistics/machine learning packages such as scikit-learn, numpy, pandas, Tensor flow etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)