Project- State e-Mission Team
The objective of this job is to assist the State Government on technological issues related to core infrastructure, MMPs and other e-governance projects.
Design & Architecture
- In coordination with the Technology Department at NeGD, assist the State Government in defining the standards for application architecture, database design, development and infrastructure deployment.
- Study the status of IT Infrastructure of State and assist the State Government in coming up with a robust IT infrastructure to support the roll out of e â governance projects.
- Analyze the existing/proposed projects in regard to strategic control, security, disaster recovery and business continuity.
- Ensure that individual project level initiatives are interoperable, standardized, scalable and secure across various areas of software, hardware and infrastructure.
- Partner with the PeMTs and help them in adhering to technical standards/architecture/product and strategic control, specifications for the e-governance projects.
- Ensure utilization of the common infrastructure being setup under NeGP for projects implementation at State level.
Conduct technical appraisal of the various project reports received from the State Departments and technical evaluation of various proposals received from bidders.
- Draft, review, evaluate the techno-legal documents like Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), End-User License Agreements (EULA), SaaS/IaaS/PaaS Subscription Agreements, etc.
- Technical evaluation and gap analysis on the implementation of Personal Data Protection & Privacy Regulations like PDP Bill 2019 (forthcoming Act), GDPR, etc. in the assigned projects.
- Help the Public Information Officer (PIO) in replying the queries of public concerning the techno-legal aspects involved in the state projects, under the Right To Information Act, 2005.
- Help the technology department at NeGD and assist the state government in curbing cyber anarchies.
- Provide inputs to e-Governance advisory group in projects for the correct implementation of norms concerning the legal aspects like possible domain name disputes, possible patent / trademark / copyright / cyber / information security prosecutions, etc.
- Ensure techno-financial appraisal of the project reports received from the state departments.
- Help and provide regular inputs to SeMT in managing the financial/budgeting affairs of the projects especially with respect to the project schedules and efforts.
- Help in developing business strategies to attain the goals of the planned start-up.
- Help in proper accounting and bookkeeping of the funds raised from the investors, e.g. payroll handling, tracking sales, reconciling payments, buying/selling of long-term assets, preparation of financial statements, and analyzing profitability.
- Critical thinking and problem solving to help in the best decision making thereby eradicating every roadblock encountered.
- Provide inputs based on the deeper understanding of core leadership and management concepts to develop and properly communicate with the team.
- Keep a regular eye on the implementation of the basic laws like tax management, company laws, commercial laws, etc.
- Ensuring the quality adherence in the projects being developed and delivered under the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Ensuring the information security adherence in the projects being developed and delivered under the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- Regularly audit internally and help external auditing agencies from time to time in surveillance/certification audits.
- Implement the process improvement methodologies using six sigma in the projects to improve their output proficiency.
- Devise and establish IT policies, processes, templates (a complete system) to support the implementation of strategies set by the upper management.
- Provide from time to time reports on the internal efficiency of the projects being worked upon and delivered based on various quality, security, financial and compliance parameters.
- Oversee all the technology operations like IT security and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Assist State/UT in technical evaluations of external agency proposals related to implementation of various e-governance initiatives.
- Assist State/UT in price negotiations related to IT goods procurement.
- Support in monitoring/help establish suitable network/IT infrastructure monitoring system at the State level.
- In addition to the above Primary Responsibilities, the incumbent may be assigned any other task from time to time by State IT Secretary/Head of Nodal Agency/Head SeMT.
Desired Skills & Experience
Graduation: B.E / B. Tech / M.C.A. with LL.B.
Post-Graduation: M.B.A. (Finance) / M. Tech.
Internal Auditing Experience: ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001
5+ years of experience in IT Projects, infrastructure deployment / software development, hardware, networking, security management in IT projects
2 yearsâ experience of managing life cycle of large scale IT / e-Governance projects
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)