The objective of this job is to provide support in managing the implementation of NeGP and supporting the state government in the implementation of NeGP in the state. The job holder will support in monitoring the progress of NeGP and if needed prepare necessary reports and presentations for state apex committee for effective decision making.
- Operationalise and track the critical success factors for the various NeGP projects in the state in coordination with the state apex committee.
- Implement suitable program monitoring framework for the state under guidance from NeGD.
- Support the implementation of various MMPs and NeGP components in the state and provide inputs to NeGD.
- Support the progress of the NeGP in the state and highlight any issues/slippages to the higher authorities.
- Ensure that the different e-governance projects being developed are in alignment with the overall objectives of NeGP.
- Assist in procurement of required material/services for various e-Governance projects.
- Draft, review, evaluate the techno-legal documents like Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), End-User License Agreements (EULA), SaaS/IaaS/PaaS Subscription Agreements, etc.
- Technical evaluation and gap analysis on the implementation of Personal Data Protection & Privacy Regulations like PDP Bill 2019 (forthcoming Act), GDPR, etc. in the assigned projects.
- Help the Public Information Officer (PIO) in replying the queries of public concerning the techno-legal aspects involved in the state projects, under the Right To Information Act, 2005.
- Help the technology department at NeGD and assist the state government in curbing cyber anarchies.
- Provide inputs to e-Governance advisory group in projects for the correct implementation of norms concerning the legal aspects like possible domain name disputes, possible patent / trademark / copyright / cyber / information security prosecutions, etc.
- Ensure techno-financial appraisal of the project reports received from the state departments.
- Help and provide regular inputs to SeMT in managing the financial/budgeting affairs of the projects especially with respect to the project schedules and efforts.
- Help in developing business strategies to attain the goals of the planned start-up.
- Help in proper accounting and bookkeeping of the funds raised from the investors, e.g. payroll handling, tracking sales, reconciling payments, buying/selling of long-term assets, preparation of financial statements, and analyzing profitability.
- Critical thinking and problem solving to help in the best decision making thereby eradicating every roadblock encountered.
- Provide inputs based on the deeper understanding of core leadership and management concepts to develop and properly communicate with the team.
- Keep a regular eye on the implementation of the basic laws like tax management, company laws, commercial laws, etc.
- Ensuring the quality adherence in the projects being developed and delivered under the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Ensuring the information security adherence in the projects being developed and delivered under the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- Regularly audit internally and help external auditing agencies from time to time in surveillance/certification audits.
- Implement the process improvement methodologies using six sigma in the projects to improve their output proficiency.
- Devise and establish IT policies, processes, templates (a complete system) to support the implementation of strategies set by the upper management.
- Provide from time to time reports on the internal efficiency of the projects being worked upon and delivered based on various quality, security, financial and compliance parameters.
- Oversee all the technology operations like IT security and evaluate them according to established goals.
- Ensure that the requirements of state departments in matters like preparation of EoI / RFP / Contracts / PPP and other related matters are suitably addressed.
- Implement program management strategies in consultation with the state IT department / IT society / external consultants.
- Support the state government in the roll out of awareness and communication efforts as part of the NeGP.
- In addition to the above Primary Responsibilities, the incumbent may be assigned any other task from time to time by State IT Secretary/Head of Nodal Agency/Head SeMT.
Desired Skills & Experience
Graduation: B.E / B. Tech / M.C.A. with LL.B.
Post-Graduation: M.B.A. (Finance) / M. Tech.
Internal Auditing Experience: ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 9001
5+ years of experience in IT Projects, software development, project management, security management in IT projects
2 yearsâ experience of managing life cycle of large scale IT / e-Governance projects
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Computers
NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)
Contact Company:NISG (National Institute for Smart Government)