Haryana Forest Department, Government of Haryana CDOT
Department of Higher Education, Haryana (DHE)
- To make Haryana a knowledge-based community by fueling its Higher Education landscape to respond to both local and global challenges.
- To create a culture of quality and excellence at an individual and institutional level in all aspects of Higher Education.
- To encourage highest standards in research and publication.
- To incentivize teaching and make teachers accountable.
- To establish shared governance structure, facilitative and trustful external governance and efficient and effective internal governance structure.
- To explore and implement innovative ways of financing Higher Education.
- To employ Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) to share resources and improvise governance structure.
- To integrate university education with the larger sociological development of the State by building a tie between secondary schools and universities.
- To align the teaching and research interests of scholars.
- To establish educational institutions focused on research, undergraduate teaching and learning and vocational training.
- To provide mentorship to young professionals and scholars in order to establish and sustain a culture of research.
- To align teaching feedback and research output with the individual and professional growth of the scholars.
- To maintain the ideal student-teacher ratio in order to facilitate a quality-learning environment.
- To design and update the curriculum, making it relevant for the learner by periodically keeping in mind the new developments in the field of study.
- To establish and promote collaborations with industries so as to bridge the gap between educational output and industry demand.
- To seek consultancy to become an academic leader and provide guidance and motivation to faculty and students in order to acquire ‘A’ level accreditation.